DEFINITION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on the User’s computer, smartphone or other devices when accessing the Internet. This is done to improve the User’s experience and for other purposes, such as recognizing Users when accessing the Website, ensuring the security of your account and delivering targeted advertising.
For more general information about cookies, please see the following article.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE
The Website uses own and third-party cookies:
- a) Own cookies: cookies sent to your device by through the web domain.
- b) Third-party cookies: they are sent to your device by domains that are not managed by but by another entity that processes the data collected through cookies.
According to the purpose of the cookies, the cookies used can be divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies (necessary): cookies necessary for navigation and for the proper functioning of the Website. Their use allows basic functions, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, remembering the items added to their cart, completing the payment process, managing payment and controlling any fraud linked to service security, access and secure navigation.
In accordance with art. 22 of the Spanish Law on e-commerce (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico), technical cookies are exempted from the consent obligation, being necessary for allowing your proper and safe use of the Website. No information collected through these cookies is shared with third parties. Please refer to the cookie table below for details of these cookies.
- Analytical Cookies: allow monitoring and analyzing the behavior of Users. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of the Website and for profiling Users’ browsing, in order to improve the Website. The legal basis that allows the collection of this data through these cookies is the consent of the User. See the table of cookies below for details of these cookies.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management of advertising space based on different criteria. Those cookies track the browsing habits of Users to obtain a profile that allows them to offer the most interesting information or adjusted to their tastes and preferences identified on the basis of queries and browsing habits of the User, even on websites not managed by. The legitimate basis for collecting this data through these cookies is the consent of the User. See the table of cookies below for details of these cookies.
- Preference cookies: allow the Website to remember information that modifies the behavior or appearance of the Website itself, such as your preferred language or the region in which the User is located. The legitimate basis for collecting this data through cookies is the consent of the User, provided that these cookies, by reason of their functionality, prevent the proper functioning of the Website. See the table of cookies below for more details on these cookies.
Furthermore, we use both session and persistent cookies. Indeed, depending on the period of time that any cookie is active in the User device, the following categories may be identified:
- a) Session cookies: those designed to collect and store data while Users access our Website. They are regularly used to store information that is only relevant with regard to the specific session and disappear once the session is closed.
- b) Persistent cookies: cookies on which data stay stored and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by , which may range from a few minutes to several years.
You can find the detailed list of the cookies we use, the type, purpose and duration of each one of them in the table of cookies below (Annex I).
You may restrict or limit the placement of cookies by adjusting the browser settings. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or cause a poor display of its contents, which will result in less efficient navigation, and you may not be able to take advantage of some of the services available. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable them.
If you wish to disable cookies, go to the Browser Preferences menu or Browser settings and look for the Privacy section. As an example, you can follow the instructions below:
Last version: 10th of August, 2022
LIST OF COOKIES
Cookies Website https://ideafoster.com
|Cookie||Entity that manages||Description||Duration||Type||Essential|
|AWSALBTG||api.videoask.com||This cookie registers which server-cluster is serving the visitor and is used in context with load balancing, to optimize user experience.||7 days||Technical||Required|
|AWSALBTGCORS||api.videoask.com||This cookie registers which server-cluster is serving the visitor and is used in context with load balancing, to optimize user experience.||6 days||Technical||Required|
|_ga||https://ideafoster.com||This cookie records a unique ID to generate statistics on the use of the website by users.||2 years||Analytics||Not Necessary|
|_ga_#||https://ideafoster.com||This cookie records the number of times a user has visited the site, plus the dates of the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years||Analytics||Not Necessary|
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||This cookie is used to re-engage user that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behavior across websites. Used bay Google AdWords.||Session||Advertising||Not Necessary|
|pll_language||ideafoster.com||This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible.||1 year||Preference||Not Necessary|